Do you want to know right now which is the best commercial air fryer to choose? Here it is Omorc 6Qt Air Fryer.
The air fryers are the new trend in the culinary field and allow you to enjoy many fried dishes using little oil.
The dishes that can be cooked with this small appliance are not just fried ones. Today, thanks to the new models on the market, it is possible to cook risottos, cakes, small pizzas and much more.
But are these fryers expensive? Well, it depends. The trick is to effectively distinguish between what is essential and what is a simple addition to your kitchen.
In our review, we have examined some models and selected the best air fryer that you can find in the market.
Differences Between Air Fryer And Built-In Oven
The operation of the air fryer consists of the emission of a very hot air flow generated by a fan. This is the same technology used in built-in ovens or in small ventilated ones.
The result obtained at the end of cooking is very similar, especially for pre-fried foods.
The first difference is efficiency. The built-in oven has a much larger cooking chamber and so consumes more energy to reach temperature.
The size is proportionally related to the cooking time. If the air fryer takes 10 minutes to cook food, the cooking time for a typical built-in oven will be almost double.
The air fryer is more compact and convenient but does not allow to cook large quantities of food at the same time. On the contrary, a built-in oven allows you to prepare more foods at the same time thanks to the various levels.
For people who occasionally use the classic oven or do not have enough space in the kitchen to install one, the air fryer is a good alternative.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Air Fryers
Let’s analyze what are the major benefits of utilizing an air fryer.
- Flexibility: air fryers allow you to prepare a wide range of dishes, behaving like little electrical ovens. The rich recipe books that you find on the websites of the major manufacturers verify it.
- Accurate adjustments: an excellent air fryer will certainly have simple switches, both for temperature as well as time change. It usually comes with acoustic signals that indicate “ready cooking” and also the end of food preparation. The most effective models have icons that suggest temperature levels as well as cooking times by kind of food. There is no need to open up the instructions manual each time.
- Decrease of oil consumption: the air fryer allows a radical reduction in oil intake. But remember that the quantity of calories included in your dishes relies on the ingredients utilized.
- Less smell: due to the small amount of oil used (if not the total absence), the typical smell of fried food will be almost absent.
- Easy to clean up: the air fryer will not require frustrating procedures to remove the utilized oil, but will merely wash the detachable parts by hand or in the dishwasher.
And now let’s have a look at some downsides.
- Power consumption: the reduction in oil use does not go hand in hand with energy consumption, which is usually relatively high.
- Not the best with pastel foods: it can be said that the air fryer is not suitable for preparing battered foods unless the breading is really very compact. The risk is that batter coming off during cooking.
- The final taste of the food cannot be totally compared to that of a classic fryer.
How To Choose An Air Fryer Model
We know how difficult it is to find a quality product that is reliable and avoids spending a fortune. This is why we have analyzed the best air fryers currently on the market by analyzing the most important features to consider when buying an item of this type.
Dimensions and Capacity
The bulk is important to be able to organize the spaces in the kitchen.
Also, the capacity of the machine and its structural aspects are crucial. It is important to buy the air fryer that best suits your usual number of guests. A larger fryer allows you to prepare the entire lunch or dinner in a single cooking cycle.
The structure of a fryer is different depending on the model and brand chosen. Basically we can divide the structure into two categories.
- Vertical fryer. This type of small appliances is characterized by a fan that moves the air from top to bottom or vice versa. Usually, in these models, the foods are inserted in the lower part of the machine through the use of a basket that is extracted through a handle.
- Horizontal fryer. These models have a lower height but obviously have a greater width. There is a lid on the upper part that allows the insertion of food. If a glass window is present, the cooking of the food can be monitored.
The ease of cleaning the device is another key factor. A model with a non-stick basket and detachable parts saves time and perhaps avoids hand washing. In fact, the detachable parts can be washed with mild detergent and often they are dishwasher safe
Furthermore, always take a look at the ease of reaching the ventilation grilles or the coils in the machine. If easy to access, they facilitate periodic maintenance.
Another important factor to consider for not receiving surprises when electric bills arrive.
Air fryers are not energy-efficient appliances like all machines that need to generate heat. Consumption is reminiscent of that of traditional built-in ovens and can exceed 2000 W of absorption.
It is difficult to find models rich in preset cooking programs, as happens with other appliances such as microwave ovens or multicookers. But this does not mean that no basic function should be present. Always check that the main ones are present.
- Temperature selection: the possibility to set the temperature is present in almost all models. A classic range goes from 180 ° C to 200 ° C and in some models, you can choose lower temperatures. It is difficult to set the temperature above 220 ° C.
- Timer: with automatic programs, it is usually not necessary to set it while with manual programming, setting the timer is often a mandatory step for activation.
- Acoustic signals: this function consists of an audible warning both when the set cooking temperature is reached and when the timer expires.
- Automatic shut-off: intervenes a few minutes after the end of cooking to avoid overcooking and ruining the dishes that have been prepared.
- Advanced features: more complex models can also be equipped with a grill and offer a wider range of cooking methods.
- Pre-stored programs: cooking programs for specific preparations, such as frying chips or cooking risottos.
Best Commercial Air Fryer: Top Reviews
Now that you know what to look before to buy this small appliance, let’s move to examine the 5 models we choose to help you!
Check our list of pros and cons for each commercial air fryer.
Bagotte Programmable Air Fryer
Bagotte digital air fryer cooks by flowing hot air rather than oil. Maintain the food being delicious like deep-frying, but reduce oil by 80%. Its capacity of 3.5L meets the needs of the whole family and it is a healthy gift for food-loving people.
You can easily fry, bake, roast and grill using the one-touch display on the top of the device. Furthermore, the 6 icons near the touch screen display help in the preparation of food.
Its compact design it’s perfect in case you need to save space in your kitchen and the bottom of the fryer features a compartment where the cord can be stored.
It comes with a removable nonstick basket which does not make foods stick and makes cleaning easy because it’s dishwasher safe.
The automatic switch-off and memorization function is very useful and when cooked the fryer will stop working and in the meantime, it will emit a sound to remind you.
– High capacity
– One-touch display
– Compact design
– Nonstick basket
– Automatic switch-off
– Cord compartment
– 3 years Warranty
– Some customer complains about the high acoustic volume
Innsky 5.8QT XL Stainless steel Air Fryer
The Innsky Air fryer cooks with hot air at 360 ° and ensures that the food is crispy using little oil if not at all. The design is compact so as not to take up too much space but at the same time, the capacity makes it possible to serve the whole family.
The construction materials are stainless steel for the exterior and metal for the interior so as to avoid unpleasant odors during cooking.
It has a digital one-touch screen menu featuring 7 Presets: french fries, poultry, chicken, cakes, shrimp, pizza, fish, and steak.
The Power consumption is 1700 watts which ensure even faster cooking.
When the food is ready the air fryer will stop working automatically thanks to its shut-off function. It is possible to remove the basket during the cooking process without interrupting the preset time or temperature.
– 1700 watts
– 7 presets program
– LED Touch Screen
– Compact design
– Detachable Basket & Pan
– Easy to clean
– 2 Years Warranty plus 90 Days Money-back
– Some customers complain about the product to be a little noisy
– Not the easiest to use
Imarku 2.6QT Air Fryer
The Imarku Air Fryer is the perfect solution to start a healthier lifestyle as it uses a tablespoon or less of oil. With this air fryer, you can continue to enjoy French fries and fried chicken without the extra calories.
Designed to fit on the kitchen countertop, it can replace other appliances used for baking, grilling, and more. It’s compact and lightweight. The power cord storage design at the bottom helps keep your kitchen clean.
The user interface is immediate and easy to use as it is reduced to a timer that can be set up to a maximum of 30 minutes. In the end, the auto shut-off function avoids burning the food.
Removable parts are dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
– The auto-shutoff function
– Compact & Lightweight
– Easy to clean
– Dishwasher safe
– No pre-programmed functions
Omorc 6Qt Air Fryer
If you are looking for a fryer suitable for cooking large quantities of food quickly and conveniently, this model may be for you. The large size of the basket allows you to cook for your family quickly, avoiding long waits for cooking.
The user interface is simple and straightforward. The Knob & Touch Control function simplifies the control of the air fryer by eliminating the buttons that can sometimes be confusing.
The stainless-steel parts make the air fryer safer. The Auto Shut-Off ensures that the fryer does not overheat. Removable fryer basket uses non-stick coating and it is dishwasher safe.
The Fryer comes with 2-Year Warranty and lifetime support. In the box, there is also a free recipe book with great ideas for a perfect family meal.
– Knob & Touch Control
– 8-15 Preset Programs
– Auto Shut-Off
– Stainless-steel parts
– 2 Years Warranty
– Power consumption
– Not the best manual instruction
Secura 5.3Qt Air Fryer
SECURA has been a leading small appliance manufacturer in North America for years and its products are top sellers on many of the leading online shopping services.
This model can help you optimize cooking times when you’re in a hurry. The cooking speed allows you to cook a variety of delicacies for 4-6 people in about 10 minutes. You can use it daily to fry, roast, bake, reheat or grill because it does it all and heats up in 3 minutes.
The user interface is very simple and consists of two knobs to set the desired time and temperature without getting confused.
It is not difficult to keep this air fryer clean since the pan and metal basket are removable, easy-to-clean and dishwasher safe
– Removable pan and metal basket
– Compact design
– Easy to use
– Time and temperature setting
– Auto-shutoff function
– Power and heat indicator lights
– Not pre-programmed function
– Kind of big for two people
Of the 5 models we have listed, our choice for the best air fryer for your kitchen is the Omorc 6Qt Air Fryer.
The only drawback could be energy consumption but by analyzing the relationship between pros and cons we agree with the more than a thousand positive reviews found online.
Despite the small size, this air fryer works like a convection oven.